We are committed to ensuring that any personal data we hold about you and your child is protected in accordance with data protection laws and is used in line with your expectations. We now have a Privacy Notice page on our website which will give you further information.
This privacy notice explains what personal data we collect, why we collect it how we use it and how we protect it.
Please click on the link to view our Privacy Notice.
We have a range of policies to ensure that we comply with the GDPR data requirement 2018. If you would like to view any of these policies please ask a member of staff or email email@example.com
The policies impacted by GDPR that we have available are:
- Privacy Notice
- Application form
- Parental Involvement policy
- Supporting Children with SEN policy
- Children’s records policy
- Provider records policy
- Transfer of records to school policy
- Confidentially and Client Access policy
- Information sharing policy
- Working in partnership with other agencies policy
- Making a complaint policy